icon
Lucas Hokanson (Ciscogeek)
Hey,

It would seem I'm receiving this bizarre slow trickle of email notifications from updates to threads which are almost a month+ old. I seem to be stuck in this backlog of sorts and have simply disabled notifications for the time being.

I doubt it's of any relation but I did only enable the notifications a week or so ago. Either way, it should not have had some magic queue of emails to dispatch to me if i suddenly decide to opt-into receiving them; there's no logic in that.
Makibox A6 LT - FroZen Extruder - Assembled, but can only print ABS. Eagerly awaiting launch of Makibox Upgrade Package

Having Issues? Visit http://MakiWiki.com for information and help with the Makibox!
2021-04-29 15:58
robthebrew
You are not alone. I also disabled notifications.
2021-04-29 16:43
danceswithrobots
Yeah, I've been putting up with this for a few weeks now and it's come up before. I think I'm going to disable notifications too.
2021-04-29 18:37
SpacepiG
iconCiscogeek:
Hey,

It would seem I'm receiving this bizarre slow trickle of email notifications from updates to threads which are almost a month+ old. I seem to be stuck in this backlog of sorts and have simply disabled notifications for the time being.

Stuck in a backlog? Makible? Noooooo
(sorry, couldnt resist even if i received mine)
2021-05-03 01:30
icon