Go to page 1Go to page 012Go to page 2Go to page 2
buzzbbird
Thinking, apparently he can do not wrong and is smarter than everyone, esle, Jon decided to tackle me and just admitted to using Shipping funds, from other orders to purchase parts for another order. This is FRAUD
IT is a crime!
Jon's big mouth finally caught him in his own web.
Earmarked funds are not allowed to be touched for other purposes.
Money for product is for product, both material, wages and overhead
Shipping funds are for shipping and related things, packaging material, storage, labor and actual shipping, which is why it is usually called Shipping AND Handling.
Since Jon has legally admitted, voluntarily, and it is usable in any court on earth, this public statement, of using one person's shipping to purchase parts for another, he has admitted to a Ponzi Scheme of sorts. YOU cannot get YOUR paid for item, because YOUR money went for HIS item and your shipping paid to build another's product!
And you cannot get yours, until another person, thinking they are paying for their own, pays for yours!
Check it:
@Jonbuford on twitter

Thanks Jon!
2021-06-25 14:56
Citizen_Snips
Goddamn dude get over it you got your money now just leave us in peace. I get your wanting to warn people an all but you're being a little bitch about it. I used to like coming to the forums to see the interestg things people are doing to their boxes but lately all I really see is you spewing the same old shit over and over. Anyway I hope you leave the forums soon or atleast contribute in a meaningful way instead of what your doing now. And also I'm sorry if I come accross as a dick but I'm getting so fed up reading post after post from you with the same shit in it, just say your piece and be done with it. Anyway have a good one and happy printing.
2021-06-25 17:56
dtb1987
Yeah just piss off and leave us alone. No one wants to hear your bull shit

And P.S. he hasn't tweeted anything about fraud on his twitter so you're a big fing lair too
Bitcoin: 1MXNpNQ1U5KfvmBWmfn95h1ZQcpeQ81fyp
2021-06-25 19:46
curious_aardvark
IF I SHOUT IT MAKES THE THINGS i SAY MORE LIKELY TO BE TRUE.

Plus money paid is money paid. It's not legally 'earmarked' for any specific thing.
So no, shouty man, it's not illegal. It is very bad business practice - but it's not illegal.

And yes, you got your refund, please go away - oh hang on:

PLEASE GO AWAY (I suspect you're hard of hearing)
2021-06-25 19:51
slashcrack
iconbuzzbbird:
IT is a crime!

Since when is information technology a crime??? Am I missing something here?? :w00t: :lol: [/irony]

Ah I know, you wanna be cool and write in caps? YOU MEAN WE SHOULD ALL WRITE IN CAPS SO WE CAN GIVE OUR WORDS A MORE IMPORTANT MEANING????

Dude just stop it. You got your damn refund, now do something better than annoying us with the same bullshit every single day.
2021-06-25 22:05
slatye
Two words: reference please!

Specifically, with regards to it being a crime. Also note that Jon is (I assume) in China, so you'd better have a reference in Chinese law.
2021-06-26 00:19
bitpharked
iconslatye:
Two words: reference please!

Specifically, with regards to it being a crime. Also note that Jon is (I assume) in China, so you'd better have a reference in Chinese law.

For God sake, do not ask him reference anything, (this is exactly what he wants to give meaning to his life) or be prepared for another long winded story that has been repeated so many times in these forums. This constant battering of Jon by him I think has gone beyond obsession, and has become psychological. If you are really interested in what he has to say, get his email address and go for it. These forums should be not only be for the support of owners of the Makibox, but also trying to support the non-owners during this difficult period.

I am sure there will be a long, deep and meaningful response to my statement, but the 15 minutes it will take for him to type it, will only take me 0.014 seconds to ignore and read the more helpful and meaningful posts by the other good people on this forum.
2021-06-26 11:27
buzzbbird
And you pricks can all piss off, as well. Idiots like you are why and how criminals get away with things daily, so shove it all up your collective rear ends!
2021-06-26 11:35
Citizen_Snips
LMAO. You are too much. I see you couldn't find the reference to the law your quoting. I would have assumed with your vast knowledge of the law you could easily provide the reference. I have a feeling the extent of your knowledge of the law is what your are reading on Wikipedia..So please just leave these forums and go continue your vendetta somewhere else. We've all heard what you have to say so there is no real need for you to be here unless you either have a makibox or are bringing something useful to these forums which you clearly are not. And please don't actually reference anything I don't care to hear your ramble on and on about it and I'm sure no one else does either.
Have a good one and happy printing.
2021-06-26 12:01
ACG
iconbuzzbbird:
Thinking, apparently he can do not wrong and is smarter than everyone, esle, Jon decided to tackle me and just admitted to using Shipping funds, from other orders to purchase parts for another order. This is FRAUD
IT is a crime!
Jon's big mouth finally caught him in his own web.
Earmarked funds are not allowed to be touched for other purposes.
Money for product is for product, both material, wages and overhead
Shipping funds are for shipping and related things, packaging material, storage, labor and actual shipping, which is why it is usually called Shipping AND Handling.
Since Jon has legally admitted, voluntarily, and it is usable in any court on earth, this public statement, of using one person's shipping to purchase parts for another, he has admitted to a Ponzi Scheme of sorts. YOU cannot get YOUR paid for item, because YOUR money went for HIS item and your shipping paid to build another's product!
And you cannot get yours, until another person, thinking they are paying for their own, pays for yours!
Check it:
@Jonbuford on twitter

Thanks Jon!

Great work buzzbbird! What man of the fan boys here do not understand is the concept of consumer advocacy. Had it not been for your efforts the can woulds still be getting kicked. Pressure forced whats going on at makible article at 3dprintindustry and Jon's coming out video. Ignore the real trolls like those here wanting to get at the messenger and especially the bitcoin spammers.
2021-06-26 12:23
Citizen_Snips
I'm not trying to diminish his efforts I'm just saying he has voiced his concerns and what not so there is no real need to keep going on an on about it. And I am by no means a troll I'm just sick of hearing the same old shit over and over. Some of us would like to see makible succeed and some of you just seem to wanna watch it all burn down out of spite.
2021-06-26 12:45
Kristian Blåsol (Sourcery)
Ah, finally a perfect place to share this one then! :D

*hahahahahaha*
Makibox HT ordered,
Sourcery Studios - Boundless Creativity
http://www.sourcerystudios.se
2021-06-26 16:28
buzzbbird
iconCitizen_Snips:
LMAO. You are too much. I see you couldn't find the reference to the law your quoting. I would have assumed with your vast knowledge of the law you could easily provide the reference.

1. I now live in a foreign country, with no access to a law library
2. Laws of different states vary in WHERE the law is found and how the statutes read
3. Federal laws are usually found in all stat's law libraries, as they usually hold jurisdiction over state laws
4. I do not HAVE to cite a thing. Citing it does not make me right and not citing it does not make me wrong.

I do not care about your opinion based on much less information than what comes out of your rear end.
I do not have a vendetta. If I did, I would be honor bound to commit murder, but then again you are ignorant of vendetta, as well.
If you do not care for what I write, don't read it, YOU move on.
I have not come at this haphazardly and do not have any insane motive. I am working methodically.
Thanks to ME and no one else, anyone who wants to contact a lawyer may now have, at his disposal, admissions of fact from Jon that he committed fraud. They can chase him down in court and if he has ANY American assets, they can put liens on them, force the sale and recover their money(ies),
Truth is I wanted a makibox, contacted the company, I really truly hoped it was a real deal, good product. Is was lied to.
IT was no mistake, it was not confusion on their part. They, by their own history that they lived, absolutely, legally knew that their contract was void at the outset, knowing that MY contracted printer would not be built within 19 seeks, and when they touched shipping funds for something other than shipping, well, they committed a second fraud.
Here let me put it to you this way.
You ask me to go to the store for you, put gas in the car and buy the things on your list.
I go and do not put gas in the car, but use that money to buy things for another person who also wants what you bought, and was planning on taking your items to them.
You going to say you only hoped to get what you paid for? you sent me because you wanted to take a chance on getting what you wanted?
Are you going to tell anyone that my using the gas money (oh yeah, I forgot to say that since I used the gas money, the car ran out of gas, so you cannot get your groceries for the week, Starve marv!) to buy another person groceries and not deliver yours to you is normal business and it is ok with you?
That little story is nearly an exact parallel and not one of you would put up with it.
Yesterday 03:44
buzzbbird
icondtb1987:

And P.S. he hasn't tweeted anything about fraud on his twitter so you're a big fing lair too

Again, idiot, Jon admitted that people's shipping money is tied up in PARTS FOR OTHER PEOPLE.
THAT is fraud.
The only way it is NOT fraud is if he asked you if he could not ship yours, and buy parts for another person's printer, which, by the way, he already had the money for, by SELLING THE PRINTER TO THAT OTHER PERSON.
So, WHERE die THAT money go. IF Jon sold a printer to guy M (persons A-L having bought and paid and that money went to build THEIR printers) and charged Guy M, Jon HAS the money for M's printer parts, doesn't he. WHY would Jon buy parts for M's printer with YOUR shipping money?
It is fraud and Jon's explanation explains nothing, but exposes his fraud more and more.
Too bad most of you are too stupid, or careless or uninterested to even TRY to understand the depth of the problem!
It seems like denial. You do not want to face the fact that you were duped and defrauded.
Well, it is not your fault. IT is ok to admit it. HE did wrong, not you.
Yesterday 03:51
dtb1987
iconbuzzbbird:
icondtb1987:

Again, idiot, Jon admitted that people's shipping money is tied up in PARTS FOR OTHER PEOPLE.
THAT is fraud.
The only way it is NOT fraud is if he asked you if he could not ship yours, and buy parts for another person's printer, which, by the way, he already had the money for, by SELLING THE PRINTER TO THAT OTHER PERSON.
So, WHERE die THAT money go. IF Jon sold a printer to guy M (persons A-L having bought and paid and that money went to build THEIR printers) and charged Guy M, Jon HAS the money for M's printer parts, doesn't he. WHY would Jon buy parts for M's printer with YOUR shipping money?
It is fraud and Jon's explanation explains nothing, but exposes his fraud more and more.
Too bad most of you are too stupid, or careless or uninterested to even TRY to understand the depth of the problem!
It seems like denial. You do not want to face the fact that you were duped and defrauded.
Well, it is not your fault. IT is ok to admit it. HE did wrong, not you.

The fact that their are people out there who have received printers shows that at least at one point they were fulfilling orders.
They are not located in the US and laws about companies that do business online are murky at best.
They have no money so taking legal action is pointless because no one will get anything from it, or we at least wont see any money.
The best option i see at this point is waiting to see if something comes of these recent events, Maybe they will get a new investor and we will get our boxes, maybe nothing will happen But, i know one thing yelling Fraud every time there is an update or some one tries to put some thing positive out there isn't helping anyone. So what if the new person in charge is Jon's wife maybe thats the only person they could get to take the job or maybe thats who the investors wanted, I don't know and neither do you so keep your mouth shut until we get some sort of real info. And didn't you get your money back? and if not then your situation is no different from the rest of us so just shut up and wait try posting something constructive or funny or non-inflammatory at any rate I'm done arguing so enjoy being the biggest downer in this forum.
Bitcoin: 1MXNpNQ1U5KfvmBWmfn95h1ZQcpeQ81fyp
Yesterday 04:30
Go to page 1Go to page 012Go to page 2Go to page 2